A feature called reading mode in Chrome is offered under the name of experimental features. Therefore, if you have not done a detailed examination, you may not have seen it. So what is this reading mode and what does it do? We can say that the reading mode is a system that allows you to focus on the text and isolates the ads for those who like to read news through the browser. So how do I activate it?
Activate reading mode
To activate reading mode, you need to use Chrome 75 and above. Here’s what you need to do step by step.
- If you’ve updated Chrome, open a new tab.
- Copy and paste the following text into the new tab.
- Change the Enable Reader Mode section to “enabled” on the page that opens after saying Enter.
- It will give a warning and ask you to reboot.
- Or directly close and reopen Chrome.
When you check the address line, you will see a new button on the right. This is the read mode button you just added. When you click this button on a site, it will bring up the pure written mode. The reading mode can be disabled when you click it again.