With many social media sites, we can access certain applications, games or sites. Facebook and Twitter and even VK are the most popular of them. In order to enter other sites, it is possible to quickly submit your profiles here to the site you want to enter and create a profile. Although Instagram is not widely used in this regard, some applications and sites have the option to log in with Instagram.
Sites allowed with Instagram
If you say what are the applications with Instagram permission, we can say that the applications or sites where you log in with your Instagram profile or share your Instagram profile.
If you want to remove such sites or applications from your Instagram account, you can follow the path below.
- Log into your Instagram account on the computer.
- Enter your profile. From the upper right corner.
- In the middle of the page, there is an interestingly drawn wheel. Click it.
- A small pop-up page will appear, click on the allowed applications line.
- In this section, you can see the applications and sites that you allow to access your Instagram account.
From this section, change the permissions or remove them completely.