PlayStation 4 owners may get bored of their home screen over time. There is a way to change this. It is possible to change the home screen and theme for PlayStation 4. We will tell you how to do this.
PlayStation 4 Theme change
Use the method below for this.
- Enter the settings from the home screen.
- Go to the themes from the settings section.
- View themes with X.
- Choose the theme you want.
- You can search on PlayStation Store for more options.
- In the same way, it is possible to change your current theme by applying the theme.
Another method is to change the home screen.
There is a special themes section in the track where it displays the themes with the previous method. Click here and select a screenshot you took from the game and apply it. In this way, your screenshot will be the main screen.
For more images in these parts, especially in games with photo mode, you can take in-game photos with this mode and apply the main screen from here.