Instagram, a multimedia social media site, is the number one social media site especially for sharing photos and videos. Instagram has many features, one of them is location. The location provides information about where we shared the photo or video. In addition, another important feature is that it allows those who are interested in that location to see your account. Therefore, it is also ideal for collecting followers.
Causes of Unable to Add Location to Instagram Stories
Why can’t you add a location to Instagram Stories?
- Make sure the Instagram app is up to date. There may be a compatibility issue with the outdated application.
- Make sure you have internet access. Instagram cannot be used without internet.
- Make sure location services are turned on. Instagram uses location services to add location. Location services know where you are at the moment. Instagram gets the information from here.
- There may be a problem with your account. If possible, open your account on another phone.
- Location sharing can be overwhelming. Private events cause everyone to share the same location. If you are among those people, your sharing may be affected by the intensity.
In short, we talked about the problems and solutions for Instagram location sharing. If you still have problems, contact us in the comment section.